Keepalive?

Advertisement

mevans
Joined:
Posts:
1
Location:
Toronto

Keepalive?

I have version 5.19.4 (Build 11829 202`1-10-24. When I use it to transfer files to another
computer it keeps shutting down after a few minutes if I'm not using it which is irritating.
I think there is a way to stop this from happening but I can't find where. Could someone let me know how to do this? Thanks

Reply with quote

Advertisement

metafaniel
metafaniel avatar
Joined:
Posts:
1
Location:
CDMX, Mexico

Re: Keepalive?

@martin: The documentation hasn't been updated in a long time... Those options are not present in the current version (v.5.2.x)
So the given option by zapping seems more plausible.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Keepalive?

@metafaniel: The documentation is kept up-to-date all the time. That particular page was updated only three months ago. Though nothing about keepalives. Those options haven't changed in years. If you have a problem, we need to know more. You are probably looking at a wrong place. Please post a screenshot showing where are you looking at.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum