Unable to upload file SFTP

Advertisement

tedw4rd
Joined:
Posts:
4
Location:
USA

Unable to upload file SFTP

Good day all,
I am having a challenge uploading a single zip file to a remote host using SFTP.
I have no issues connecting to the host, only transferring.
The transfer times out with 0 bytes sent.
I have attempted the transfer using both command-line and GUI methods of WinSCP.
FileZilla does not have an issue but this is not an option since it's a manual operation.
I have attached the most recent .log file with credentials/internal information redacted.

Thank you for any suggestions!
  • WinSCP_FTP.log (25.68 KB, Private file)

Reply with quote

Advertisement

tedw4rd
Joined:
Posts:
4
Location:
USA

Thank you for your response Martin

"Optimize connection buffer size" was already unchecked
I have attached the Filezilla log (Verbose) as requested.

I appreciate your help

Description: WinSCP Connection Settings

WinSCP_Connection_Settings.PNG

  • Filezilla_ASM.txt (9.98 KB, Private file)
Description: Filezilla log - username redacted

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Thank you for your response Martin

Ok, you are right. It seems like a server-side problem then. Is it some official Apple SFTP server? They are using Paramiko implementation. I'll try to setup similar test server.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

Thanks for sharing your solution.
I have tried WinSCP against Paramiko server with the same setup (same paths and transfer settings). But with vanilla Paramiko code, I could not reproduce the problem. Maybe they have customized (and broken) Paramiko code somehow.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum