Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond

Advertisement

Raja

We are not able to upload file from web application to WinSCP, but we don't have issue in development machine, only in server machine. Please find the attached log for your reference. Could you please help on this issue.
Description: DebugLogPath

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond

Please attach both session and debug log files (Session.SessionLogPath + Session.DebugLogPath) from both environments.

Raja

Please find the attached both server log. Could you please help on this, How to proceed further.
Server Log Filename:
1.SessionLogPath_Server.txt
2.DebugLogPath_Server.txt

LocalHost Log Filename:
DebugLogPath_SessionLogPath_localhost.txt
Last edited by Raja on 2024-07-12 08:24; edited 1 time in total

Raja

Could you please let me know the step to follow, how to connect with WinSCP GUI from the server.

Note: I can able to connect the via username and Password, when double click on WinSCP.exe.

Advertisement

Raja

I believe that WinSCP only supports Windows-based applications; it does not support web-based applications. No problems with the code, firewall, or privileges, in my opinion. We are unable to push files to SFTP once the code has been published on the web server, even though everything is functioning well locally (on the development workstation). Please let me know have you any idea about that.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum