Intermittent "Cannot open remote file"

Advertisement

RobCraig
Donor
Joined:
Posts:
4
Location:
California

Intermittent "Cannot open remote file"

I use WinSCP several times daily to transfer files from the same server, same directory. Over the last few weeks I've been encountering an error when fetching multiple files: "Cannot open remote file", Error Code 2, No such file or directory. However, if I close WinSCP and reopen it, I'm able to fetch those same files individually. This is reproducible, but may be a target server error? I'm not sure. I've attached a log in which I encounter the error after a few files are downloaded from a selection of several, close & reopen WinSCP, successfully fetch those same files individually. Problem starts at line 278 in the log. Please let me know if you'd like anything else.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,038
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Intermittent "Cannot open remote file"

This actually looks like a server-side problem.
Consider contacting a server administrator.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum