Help me understand "transfer settings" for a specific site

Advertisement

Sachelis
Donor
Joined:
Posts:
8
Location:
United States

Help me understand "transfer settings" for a specific site

I have a long list of in the default transfer settings file mask (Options > Preferences > Transfer > Default > Edit > File Mask). For some of my sites, I want to exclude an additional folder (typically one that stores data on the server). Is there a way to add a file mask for a specific site yet still use the default mask, or do I need to create a preset that contains all of the masks that are currently in the default transfer settings?

The former approach (i.e., allowing a mask in addition to the default) is highly preferable, because I have a dozen websites and would prefer to not maintain the shared mask settings (i.e., those in the default) for all sites.

Thanks!

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,038
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Help me understand "transfer settings" for a specific site

Unfortunately, it's not possible atm.
You have to copy all masks to the preset.

Reply with quote

Sachelis
Donor

Re: Help me understand "transfer settings" for a specific site

Is this still the case, that the transfer settings file mask (Options > Preferences > Transfer > Edit > Edit) is global to all sites? I, like the original poster 10 years ago, maintain numerous sites many of which have one or two file types or folders that I don't want synchronized.
Thanks!

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum