Red arrowed symlinks

Advertisement

ks
Donor
Joined:
Posts:
89
Location:
Moscow

Red arrowed symlinks

Hello.
When I connect to a server and WinSCP displays a directory contents, then if the directory has symlinks it shows them with a tiny red arrow, even though the links are correct (and if I show the column link target it displays the right target). Now if I refresh the directory the symlinks are displayed with white arrows as if they got fixed. Also, if I then nagivate to another directory, symlinks there are displayed with white arrows too. So red arrows are only shown on the very first listing display.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,035
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Red arrowed symlinks

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to address you have used to register on this forum.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum