SFTP on Win 7 64 bit, no go

Advertisement

Tony Thijs
Joined:
Posts:
1
Location:
Amsterdam

SFTP on Win 7 64 bit, no go

Hi,
I tried to install winscp on Win 7 64 bit. It seems that WINSCP is not compatible. Is there a solution for this?
Kind regards,
Tony Thijs

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Brogue2
Guest

I have WinSCP version 5.2.1 installed on Windows 7 (64 bit). No problems here connecting to and managing files on an SFTP server.

Can you describe your problem in greater detail? What exactly isn't working as you expected.

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,035
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: SFTP on Win 7 64 bit, no go

Tony Thijs wrote:

I tried to install winscp on Win 7 64 bit. It seems that WINSCP is not compatible. Is there a solution for this?
WinSCP runs fine on Windows 7 64bit.
What makes you believe it's not compatible? Any error message?

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum