Sorting

Advertisement

Dion
Guest

Sorting

Sort by Type use to Sort Type and Name. It seems anything after 5.5.3 only sorts Type and puts files out of alphabetical order.

Hope this can be fixed.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Dion
Guest

Re: Sorting

Here is 2 SS's showing the issue I am having.
<invalid hyperlink removed by admin> - Fixed
<invalid hyperlink removed by admin> - Broken

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,036
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Sorting

OK, I see.

This issue has been added to the tracker:
Issue 1211 – Do not consider directory name "extension" when sorting file panel by file type

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a development version of WinSCP for testing? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum