something wrong about the icon in the panel

Advertisement

fox_lin
Guest

something wrong about the icon in the panel

When I resize the panel,the icon in the menu become blur,and if I move my mouse on the icon,It will become to nomal.
My OS is Win7(64bit),and the version of winscp is 5.7.3

wrong2.jpg

wrong1.jpg

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,036
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: something wrong about the icon in the panel

Thanks for your report. Do you get the same problem, if you switch to English language?

Reply with quote

fox_lin
Guest

Re: something wrong about the icon in the panel

martin wrote:

Thanks for your report. Do you get the same problem, if you switch to English language?
The same problem if I change the language to English.Thanks for your reply.

error3.jpg

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum