Opening multiple winscp "at the same time" will always open newinstance
Hi,
I'm using an app (autoputty : <invalid hyperlink removed by admin>) to automatically open WinSCP with user / pass,
the tool only executes shell commands like
but when opening multiple windows "at the same time" I always get a new WinSCP instance opening for one of the connections even if there's already a WinSCP opened,
would it be possible to really lock winscp to disallow multiple instances and force everything as a new tab ?
There's another side issue when my main window is maximized and I open a new connection as a new tab it always gets "un-maximized" ^^
Thanks for any help
I'm using an app (autoputty : <invalid hyperlink removed by admin>) to automatically open WinSCP with user / pass,
the tool only executes shell commands like
winscp.exe sftp://user:pass@somethingwould it be possible to really lock winscp to disallow multiple instances and force everything as a new tab ?
There's another side issue when my main window is maximized and I open a new connection as a new tab it always gets "un-maximized" ^^
Thanks for any help