copy link by right-clicking filename? (feature suggestion)

Advertisement

sdan
Guest

copy link by right-clicking filename? (feature suggestion)

I just noticed that it's possible to copy the path of a directory to the clipboard, but not the path to an actual file. Just thought this might be a feature that some might find useful.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Guest

Re: copy link by right-clicking filename? (feature suggestion)

sdan wrote:

I just noticed that it's possible to copy the path of a directory to the clipboard, but not the path to an actual file. Just thought this might be a feature that some might find useful.

I know I'm not supposed to add an unrelated comment, but I just noticed that WinSCP appears to overwrite files by default, without even prompting. I know I never told it to do that. That seems a little dangerous.

Reply with quote

sdan
Guest

botched this

Sorry to do a bad job with this posting. The first one belongs in Feature Requests, and the last reply shouldn't have included the quoted text.

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,038
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: copy link by right-clicking filename? (feature suggestion)

I know I'm not supposed to add an unrelated comment, but I just noticed that WinSCP appears to overwrite files by default, without even prompting. I know I never told it to do that. That seems a little dangerous.
That's not the default behavior.
Please, double-check your settings:
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/ui_pref_environment

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum