5.17.9, transfer queue, pressing Enter on an upload opens a download dialog

Advertisement

cracki
Joined:
Posts:
19
Location:
Germany

5.17.9, transfer queue, pressing Enter on an upload opens a download dialog

this happens sometimes, I don't know how to reproduce it yet.
so I'm uploading some stuff and the queue has a few items in it. some of them may be uploads to a text file I'm editing (which are queued too).
I click on one item in the queue and hit Enter to upload it right now.
instead, the Download dialog pops up (as if pressing Ctrl-T).

this has happened several times in the past weeks. I don't know precisely when this started. it's a recent behavior.

I'll try to enable logging with "debug 1" level and deliver some logs. let me know if you want "debug 2".

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,040
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: 5.17.9, transfer queue, pressing Enter on an upload opens a download dialog

Thanks for your report. The session log file won't help here.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Reply with quote

cracki

Thanks for the debug build. I will use it regularly until the behavior shows itself. That may take a while since I haven't figured out how to reproduce it yet.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum