Error listing directory '/'

Advertisement

qizer
Guest

Error listing directory '/'

Hi,
For the long period all was fine. Some time ago all my connectivity attempts starts failing with
Error listening directory '/'
Could not retrieve directory listening
Unable to build data connection: EINVAL - Invalid argument passed.
As I know - no updates on FTP side. Total Commander is working fine.
Logs in attached.
My OS:
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
OS build 22621.1485
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0
Description: logs. debug 2

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,040
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Error listing directory '/'

Can you try upgrading your FileZilla FTP server to the latest version?
If that does not help, please post Total Commander log for comparison.

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

I do not see "425 Unable to build data connection: EINVAL - Invalid argument passed" in the server's log. Can you post matching WinSCP and server logs?

Reply with quote

qizer
Guest

I found an issue. My FTP is behind a proxy. On my side I have 2 routes to that and by some reasons, WinSCP used 2 ways in parallel. After assigning WinSCP process to one route only – all works!

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum